Friday, March 25, 2011

Jesus said: But what did he mean?

  HYPOTHETICAL impressions about exoteric and esoteric
  meanings in the teachings of Jesus.

  This is a HYPOTHETICAL EXERCISE ONLY and there is no claim
  whatsoever as to this being absolute truth.

  However, it must be attempted.

  The choice of teachings was made easily, the most difficult
  teaching seems to be calling out to this awakened soul; to
  be brought out into the light, mostly because everyone
  talks about Jesus' teachings but no one ever really talks
  about this one.


      EXOTERIC TEACHING OF JESUS                                                            

  John 6:53 "If you do not eat the flesh of The Son of Man
  and drink his blood, you will not have life in yourselves."
  -------------------------------------------------------------

                                          WHAT IF

     EXOTERICALLY         MEANS          ESOTERICALLY

    eat the flesh                                               hear the word

    drink his blood                                          understand his teaching

  The sentence in this teaching would then read as follows;

  'If you do not HEAR THE WORD of the SON OF MAN (JESUS) and
  UNDERSTAND HIS TEACHING, you will not have life in yourselves'.
  -------------------------------------------------------------


  John 6:54 "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has
  eternal life, and I will raise him to life on the last day."
---------------------------------------------------------------

  Using the same  WHAT IFs  as above, the teaching in John 6:54
  would read as follows:

  'Whoever hears my word and understands my teaching has eternal
  life and I will raise him to life on the last day'. (The last
  day being the end of the age)
  -----------------------------------------------------------


  John 6:55 "For my flesh is the real food: my blood is the
  real drink."
                                     WHAT IF:

  The food Jesus speaks of  ( EXOTERICALLY )  in the above teaching
  really means TRUTH!  (ESOTERICALLY)  And - WHAT IF: DRINK,
  being  used here as a noun  (exoterically)  - means FOOD?  (esoterically)

  Still using the esoteric WHAT  IFs  in the former teachings, the
  above teaching will read as follows:

  'For my WORD is the real TRUTH: My TEACHING is the real FOOD'.
  ------------------------------------------------------------


  John 6:56 "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood lives
  in me and I live in him."

  Previous exercises make this teaching already known,
  (Hypothetically of course) - and would read as follows:

  'Whoever hears my word and understands my teaching lives in me and
  I live in them'.
  ------------------------------------------------------------

  Expressing this hardest of all of Jesus' teachings, as percieved
  by the awakened soul,- This teaching would read as follows:

 John 6:53 (Hypothetically) 'If you do not HEAR THE WORD of the
 SON OF MAN (JESUS) and UNDERSTAND HIS TEACHING,
 you will not have life in yourselves'.

 John 6:54 (Hypothetically)'Whoever hears my word and understands
 my teaching has eternal life and I will raise him to life on the
 last day'. (The last day being the end of the age)

 John 6:55 (Hypothetically) 'For my WORD is the real TRUTH: My
 TEACHING is the real FOOD'.

 John 6:56 (Hypothetically) 'Whoever hears my word and understands
 my teaching lives in me and I live in them'.

 The words Jesus spoke were parables and the parables contain a
 hidden meaning. The words of Jesus are directed to the soul which is
 a child of God. The soul you are is God's child and God loves his
 children.

 Study the words of Jesus as the soul you are and not as EGO.
 EGO can not read between the lines.
 The true-man (SOUL) once awakened,  perceives the magic of  the
 living word and is lifted beyond belief to knowledge of our living and
 very active Heavenly Father.
 Only the words of Jesus can awaken the sleeping soul.

 Remember, you do not possess a SOUL  - YOU ARE SOUL!!!